Friday 9 September 2016

Airtel 1.5GB Night Plan For N50 Has Increased To N200

As we all know yesterterday, Airtel Nigeria network providers unconscious and took us by surprise too, airtel launched the plan in July of the night that was offered  1.5 GB of data for N50, the speed was incredible and for more than a month we all use and really appreciated the offer, but yesterday we had the shock of our lives when we reload Airtel N50 and try as always signed by the plan of the night, to be received with an insufficient funds indicator.


It all started like this, and transferred N50 airtime to my plan Airtel sim night as files and movies in the queue who unload immediately transmitted 12 seconds I tried the subscription, but in vain, all my efforts to subscribe it was useless, I thought I was alone in this mess, I decided to open my WhatsApp to confirm just to get fans complain messages ceased, it was then that I realized the change wind in this economy finally blown airtel.


But not all the dishes, however, because as we know, can subscribe to data as Mich we want in one night, but still the same amount, so instead of the subscription of the N200 for 1, 5 Go offers subscribe 500MB which costs N25 and when signed by three times the same 1.5GB is obtained for a lower price is N75 only.


If you have comments, please use the comment box below and I will be with you shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment