Sunday 4 September 2016

INDEXING AND CRAWLING BLOGGER SETTINGS

Google software use "web crawlers to find web pages. A Google crawler is famous Known as" the robot of Google. "The main function of the caterpillars is to search web pages and follow links. When searching on any keyword
Google crawlers will link to link and bring data on web pages to Google's servers. This is very useful for SEO Blog. I have made in my own blogs Adjustments. I will show my setting step by step if all goes well, then a blog is our ready to face a good SEO.
Configuring Crawling and Indexing
First let's start is to go to Blogger Dashboard> Settings> Search Preferences



Step 2. Click custom robots header tags "Edit" and click the radio button "Yes".



Step 3. Click All settings you see in the picture below and click Save Changes.


So in this post you crawling and indexing in September Enable Blogger. I think will be useful for esta you.

No comments:

Post a Comment