Saturday 5 November 2016

How I increase My Blog traffic On My Site

This are the best ways I Used in Driving traffic to my blog


1. You can buy targeted traffic very cheaply from SEOclerks dot com. I have used it and the main advantage is a low bounce rate which helps google to trust your site a bit more.

2. You can generate traffic by posting tweets with links to your site on Twitter.

3. You can buy ads on Twitter which would give you even better results than point 2.

4. You can generate traffic by posting your articles with links to your site on Facebook.

5. You can buy ads on Twitter which would give you even better results than point 4.

6. There are services on the net that can even generate Google traffic to your site.

7. As you grow your content on your site and as you build backlinks you will also slowly but sure gain traffic frm Google search.

1 comment: