Wednesday 16 November 2016

How to Repair The Google Voice Application Emerge After You Insert A Headset


This is a common problem that I know many of you are facing, but they really do not know how to remedy it. I searched around the Internet for a lasting solution to this problem, but all failed. I noticed that when you use your headset for smartphones in most Nokia phones, automatically activate the microphone function so that the next time you use your smartphone, the Google voice app continue to appear.

How can I solve this problem?

Although, I did not get a lasting solution to this problem, but with this little I can understand can really solve this problem temporarily.

==> Open Settings >> Applications >> locate voice application google click on it.

==> Right click down deactivate Google voice application.

So the next time you enter your headset, it does not reappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment