Monday 3 October 2016

IPhone users, how to charge the phone 2x faster



Hello my viewers

Today I will give you a complete tutorial on how to load their phones to 2x faster iPhone users only

My last article was for Android users now this is for iPhone users

NECESSARY MATERIAL

1 sheet of tin

2. iPhone

3. right charger

WHERE CAN I GET A FOIL

Her they sold on the market, except you can get it in containers

HOW FAST CHARGE MY PHONE

First get the sheet, the rap on the iPhone make sure it is completely hit

If the phone is 0% and takes 10sec to load up to 80% of false sounds?

Without it, it was confirmed by me

After plugging in the charger

10sec counting and speed of light will feel in your phone lol

Confirmed by me

You are scared?

Without unless it is not harmful

pls note

Android users should try at your own risk.




'' Spread the news !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment